When selecting your color, it is important to keep the following in mind
- Each ledge within our quarry has distinct color veins.
- You are selecting a ledge, not a single color.
- The composition and properties of dolomitic limestone can cause subtle changes in the stone as it ages and becomes weathered.
- Grey and Oxidized Grey have been combined into one color blend as they are from one ledge.
- The Kasota Grey Blend is one ledge that will weather to a creamy buff when installed as an exterior application. When this ledge is cut from the quarry, a portion of the typical block will already be weathered to the creamy buff tone.
Kasota Cream Blend is a rich range of creams, Greys and brown veins. This color range is pulled from the first ledge in our quarries – consisting of a solid stone.
Amber has a neutral range of creams, Greys and pinks. Amber is from our third or bottom ledge of our quarry.
Kasota Buff Blend is a distinctive mix of golds and Greys. This ledge has characteristics that make it look very rustic and rich, with geodes and a natural coarse texture combine with the distinctive rich colors.
Grey is a warm range of creamy buff and Grey. Grey is from our third or bottom ledge of our quarry. This is a very solidly smooth stone.
Rose/Ledge is a flushed range of pinks, purples and creams.
* Not Currently Available